started a blog cause it looked fun and will probably give it as much attention as everything else. i love music, art, fashion and writing, will probably blog about all of them. hmmmm... i like cats ^-^
Friday, 15 April 2011
Can you guess what my post is about? Thats right, cupcakes! I went to this adorable little bakery called 'Frosting', all pink and frills and the rest of that good girly stuff. We bought this chocolate cupcake with neon pink icing that looked like a tower with black drizzle. To bad it was for my mom's friend's b-day, but I did get this petite vanilla cupcake with caramel drizzle, delicious! I don't eat this stuff all the time, nor do I want to (major stomach ache), but they are just so cute and the perfect, not to mention sweet, gift for any occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love cupckaes!! & I love your new header!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteKatXoXo
BTW I gave your blog an award because I love reading it :)
ReplyDeletecheck it out PeaceLoveFashion.blogspot.com
KatXoXo