Momo is the main character and also the main victim. Because of her extremely tanned skin she is harassed by the entire student body, the leader and evil villain of the series...
Sae is manipulative and seriously jealous of Momo. She does insane probably verging on illegal things to Momo to make her life a living nightmare.
On the left is kairi, a fun loving character and total player who has secret feelings for Momo. On the right is Toji, a more serious tough guy who Momo has had a crush on for a long time. Thus you have a very complicated and juicy love triangle.
This series has more drama and romance then any TV show drama. Did I mention it is hilarious and has really cool fashion? Just thought I would throw that in ^-^



I loooove Peach girl!! I`ve read the complete series but I think I`m going to reread them just for fun!!
ReplyDeleteKatXoXo