started a blog cause it looked fun and will probably give it as much attention as everything else. i love music, art, fashion and writing, will probably blog about all of them. hmmmm... i like cats ^-^
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
song of the day
Alexisonfire has a great balance of scream and regular rock vocals that make it really appealing to listen to. It caught my attention the moment I heard it on the radio and I knew from the very first 30 seconds into the song that it was Alexisonfire, which is crazy cause I never remember names and stuff. It kind of reminds me of socials class in the best way possible. They sound like the voices of a suppressed people and are taking a stand, basically refusing to convert their ways and beliefs. Great song, I think I could listen to it over and over again, matter of fact I do. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment