Sunday, 3 April 2011

Dirty Pleasures

Do you ever have that someting you just can't resist, something that makes you feel good, pretty, even a little..dirty?Well here is a list of my top five dirty pleasures:


1. Cartoons, dont make fun of me! It doesn't matter what age you are, you are never to old for good old mind numbing television

2. White mocha, God how can you not love them despite the insane price and just as insane, if not more, amount of calories.

3. Buying adorable stationary, I can seriously, without regret buy a notebook if it's cute enough. And no they aren't diaries, can't a girl write in a book for hours and not let anyone read it without being juged?

4. Graphic novels, there is a shrine in a lovely purple box that could very possibly fit my mother in, taking into consideration she is like 5 foot.
 
5.Make up in pretty packaging, I regret to say when it comes to make up for me it is whats on the outside, not the inner beauty, even if it's crap.

1 comment:

  1. I`m addicted to yummy coffee drinks and cute makeup as well!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete